Cauliflower is an amazing vegetable that takes on a delicious flavor with any seasoning you choose. Roasting it gives it a great texture, and makes getting your daily veggie count a pleasure!
You will need:
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Maharajah Curry Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kashmir Curry Powder
- ¾ Teaspoon Spicy Curry Sea Salt
- Preheat oven 400. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break or slice the cauliflower into evenly sized florets (2-3”) long, without cutting off too much of the stems.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, curry powders, and salt and mix well.
- Toss the florets in the bowl with the oil mixture until evenly coated.
- Spread the florets in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Roast until just tender and tinged with brown around the edges, about 30-40 minutes.
Transfer to a serving dish and serve while hot!