This side dish is a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
You will need:
- 2 Cups (mini) Farfalle pasta, cooked al dente, and cooled
- 1 Can (15oz) Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 Cups (2 15oz cans) Corn Kernels OR 3 Corn on the cob, cut off the cob and blanched
- 1 Tablespoon Jalapeno (finely chopped)
- 1 Large Avocado
- 6-8 Strips Bacon, cooked and crisp, and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Cotija Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 Bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mayonaise
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Lime Zest
- 2-4 Teaspoons Rancho Verde Blend (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
Make sure your cooked pasta is dry and not coated in cooking water. Corn should also be dry after draining.
Combine in a large bowl the pasta, corn, black beans, bacon, cheese, cilantro and jalapeño.
Mix the dressing in a separate bowl. Pour over pasta mixture and toss gently. Top with sliced avocado just before serving to avoid browning.
Chef's Note: Top with Chipotle Sea Salt OR Chili Lime Sea Salt for added flavor!
Love the Heart Spoon? Purchase it here.