- 1/2 peeled cucumber, diced
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 16oz can Garbanzo Beans
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped or sliced
- 1/2 cup neutral oil (Olive Oil or Safflower)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Greek Blend
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sel Gris De Gue'rande Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Kalamata Olives, sliced
Make Dressing first: whisk together oil, lemon juice, Greek Blend and sea salt in a small bowl.
Combine all vegetable ingredients and olives in a pretty bowl, like this one, and drizzle dressing over the top. Stir to coat, and let chill for an hour before serving. Even better the next day!